If I could learn anything in the world it would be……

If I could learn anything in the world I would learn how to be really good at pickpocketing.I would learn how to pickpocket because I think that it would be really cool, another reason why I want to learn how to pickpocket  is besause I think that it would be really fun to mess with people, like say I took ther phone and they would think that they lost it. So that is what I would learn if I could learn anything in the world. comment on this post and tell me what you would learn.

5 thoughts on “If I could learn anything in the world it would be……

1. Hi Carter,
    Well, I don’t really think that pick-pocketing is a good thing to learn! It is well, kinda against the law! IT would be really funny to joke around with your family and friends though! 🙂 I think that it would be really fun to learn how to be a spy! I think that it would be really cool! You would learn tips and tricks about everything, you could have cool gadgets and you could even have undercover clothes! I think that it would be awesome!

Your blog is really cool! I live in Australia, where do you live? You can visit my blog at…
    http://dawsosblog.edublogs.org

Thanks,
    Dawso 🙂

2. Pingback: Count 3 | Dawso's Blog