The Places I Want To Go

Ireland- I want to go to Ireland because it sounds like a cool place and it reminds me about leprechauns.

Peru- I want to go to Peru because I want to see all of the sand drifts and because one of my cousins went there and sent my grandpa pictures if it.

Jamaica-I want to go to Jamaica because I want to go to the beach there and tour around and look at the city.

Bahamas-I want to go to the Bahamas  because I want to go to the beach and enjoy the nice weather.

Philippines-I want to go to Philippines because it sounds like it would be a nice city  and it has a nice beach.

Panama- I want to go to Panama because heard that is a really nice place and I want to scuba dive there.

Barbados-I want to go to Barbados because it sounds like a cool place to go and look around and go to the beach.

Peuerto Rico- I want to go to Peuerto Rico because I want to go on a tour of the rain forest.

Cuba- I want to go to Cuba because I heard that it had a really nice beach and that it was just a nice place to go on a vacation to.

Italy- I want to go to Italy because I want to try there pizza and tour around and look at their city.